Monday 13 October 2008

He stood next to the carriage, looking in through the window.

She was sat next to me in the carriage, wearing the most forlorn of faces.

As the train pulled out of the platform, he started running to catch up followed by a quick giggle and a flourish of waves ended with a kiss blown in both directions.

Little things like these sets off a chain of reminiscence to the beginnings of my relationship with Tre-sama. The hesitation, apprehension and naivety of it all. It didn't seem so long ago but yet it does at the same time.

While much of the 'doki doki' (lovestruck) feelings have faded unnoticed, they still surface on occasions a kiss lingers longer than usual or when we hug after being away from each other. It's nice stuff, this. On the same level as the adrenaline rush from rock climbing, mountain biking, going past 60mph for the first time on two wheels et al, albeit in an entirely different category.

Many a things reminds me of Tre-sama too, far too many to list. From songs, to colours and smells to cats, I think she's now thoroughly entwined in my day to day comings and goings that I don't think I can imagine living without her now.

I just wish I could make the money to support her lavish cuddling lifestyle. 'Tis calls for a sturdy hardwood bedframe, best quality king-sized mattress, tonnes of pillow and a down-filled duvet all enveloped in silk.

And have spare change for my toys...

7 comments:

El Chrissy said...

Nomu I wonder which would require moar money; teh bed or teh toy.

Chee said...

teh bed if tre sama has anything to say about it! rawr!

saru-kun said...

nomu... the toy will depreciate in a couple of years time so t3h bed will be the better investment, says my sane and common sense mind...

but my instant gratification mind says i want t3h toy now...

doushiyo?

The Poor Medic said...

no toyyy!!!

Steph said...

i want that bed too!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saru-kun said...

steph> hahaha... i think many would share your sentiment...

deleted comment> my first deleted comment! O.o wonder who it was...