Wednesday 8 October 2008

The greater good

I dislike ill-mannered kids. They should be slapped. They should have their foul little mouths gagged with cotton and hung from their ankles and whooped for being the mean, evil little monsters that they are. British parents are absolutely useless at bringing up their children well, ending up with snotty, racist, arrogant, thick and socially blind wastes of space and Earth's resources.

What the hell is so wrong with corporal punishment that it has to be legally banned in 24 countries? I was whooped silly by both my parents and I turned out alright. I never lied, ever again to my parents. And I turned out alright... sentiments shared with Andy.

I hate walking alone in England in case some demon walks past and mutters 'Are you blind, mate?', 'Go back to China, chink' et al. There's no war on terror... the terror is right under your nose. All efforts and money going into this hunt for that Osama fucker should be diverted to nuking every single chav town in the UK, which probably means every single one. We're not even sure if he's still alive.

Mahai, why are all the cheebai sohais out on the streets in the first place at night, congregating in the middle of nowhere in stupid cold weather? Are they demented? I hope they all freeze and die. This coming winter seems like its going to be a good one. Come on, bring forth sub zero temps...

Diu...

On the other hand, was I ever like that the last time? I don't quite recall hurling insults adult because then that would've been just sudden death. I don't remember throwing apple cores at pedestrians from cars either...

Hey you lot out there, beat your kids. It'll be for the greater good.

2 comments:

El Chrissy said...

beat your children! it's for their own good!! =.=

saru-kun said...

ya man... beat them good. rotan break nvm, buy another one~!

there's always bound to be a man selling them in the pasar malams =.=