Wednesday 11 February 2009

Recovery. And some pointless details.

The cough has died down.

In the midst of this one week off work, I have the girlfriend strumming guitar next to me with the boifriend singing along...

There are also jars of CNY confectionery sitting on the table next to the lappie. Pineapple tarts among them, half finished. Neil Gaiman's "Smoke and Mirrors" sit next to me, unopened because I don't feel like reading these past few days.

At this point I'm feeling that this is a pointless post with nothing of major importance or urgency. I'm disappointed with courier companies today for the first time in awhile. I suppose they have their reasons for not leaving a card *shoots them all dead*...

Oh well, at least I have the turbo trainer in my possesion now. Time for weekly interval training rides to start regardless of weather. Is wants my calves, glutes and quads back to their former glory. Nyam.


We made lamb burgers with special mint yogurt sauce for dinner today. Ama-bloody-zing. Too much work though.

Currently listening to: Dui Mien De Ni Hai Kan Guo Lai by Ah Nyu

No comments: