Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy New Year of the Ox...

...welcomed with style and sickness.

Meh I've been wheezing and snivelling for the past week and a half. Am terribly not happy.

Chinese new year passed like any other day with the exception of a couple of angpows and two massive pig eat outs. That was good. I'm really really thankful that while the mucus leaks on without relent, I've not lost my appetite and my sleeping patterns are still normal (read: mild imsomniac).

Work's been rather quiet of late with lots of repetitive activities that bore me down very badly. While it can understandably get like this quite often, this time round seems to be an all time low, what with the general feeling of unwellness and related anger. Rawr.

Recently, I've gotten back to building models...

Tre-sama gave me a kit over Christmas and I've already ordered the majority of the paints needed for it's completion. Shall slowly take my time over 2009 to build it up. In the meantime, work is also being done on a previous kit. A '99 spec RX7 by Fujimi, which I've primered last weekend. Shall clean up the burrs and dags this weekend with Mr. White Putty! Nyaha.

Am going to die...

*gets Chee-kun to help me get more drugs*

Currently listening to: Do You Remember by Jack Johnson

1 comment:

Steph said...

insomnia's struck again since the past two nights. nothing i would call mild... =(

hope the streak ends tonight.