Wednesday 31 March 2010

Bike Lust

This time round, it came after an unplanned and uneventful drop-in to the local bike shop to say hello to the boys in the mechanics area. Displayed against the pillar, attached through the rear dropout to the wall was one of the prettiest prettiest prettiest frame I've seen since Cervelo's S3 (formerly known as the Soloist SL).

I haven't had one this severe since I had the urge to build a road bike a year and a half ago.... which I did... culminating in the birth of this one. And I thought I'd never want a replacement for my old faithful Fisher.



Alas, after 8 years, there's a worthy replacement for her... may I present the Tranny!


In your choice of Nude, Granny Smith Apple Metallic Green and Copper Metallic. I'd personally go for either Nude or the green. As for the components, I'm pretty torn between full XTR with Formula brakes... or SRAM XX the damn thing.

Now then... 1200 quid for the frame shouldn't be too hard to come by now would it?

*head desk*

Now listening to: Viva La Vida by Coldplay

No comments: